Recommended control tissues：Lymphoid tissue containing germinal centers
Staining pattern: Cytoplasmic
This antibody react with normal tissues such as:
1) B cells in follicular centers; precursor lymphoid cells; granulocytes (John KC Chan. Tumors in lymphoretiucular system in Flercher et al. Diagnostic histopathology of tumors p1106)
2) Some epithelial cells
3) Fibroblasts of breast stromal tissue.
4) Endometrial stroma：Can be used for diagnosis of endometriosis
5) mesonephric lesions in the female genital tract
This antiboy react with neoplastic lesions such as:
1) Follicular lymphoma (~80%). Diffuse positivity of CD10 in interfollicular area is indicative of FL.
Figure: Follicular lymphoma. CD10 is diffusely positive in interfollicular area in addition to germinal centers.
2) Burkitt lymphoma
3) B-lymphoblastic lymphoma
4) Rare T cell lymphomas
5) Some diffise large B-cell lymphomas
6) Various non-hematolymphoid neoplasms, especially endometrial stromal sarcoma and renal cell carcinoma(Chu P, Arber DA. Paraffin-section detection of CD10 in 505 nonhematopoietic neoplasms. Frequent expression in renal cell carcinoma and endometrial stromal sarcoma.Am J Clin Pathol. 2000 Mar;113(3):374-82）